Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
Posted by: Chris email@example.com -
Store bought hummus brands don’t have anything on the deliciousness of this easy-to-make, very healthy hummus recipe! Guaranteed to become a family favorite.
- 2-3 jalapenos, seeded or unseeded depending on the amount of spice you like
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- a generous handful of cilantro (about 1 cup)
- 1 (15 oz) can no-sodium chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup (about 1 lemon) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp tahini
- ½-1 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of food processor. Process until very smooth, about 1 minute- enjoy.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.