Posted by: EdibleGarden Admin -
Simple yet delicious, this fresh bruschetta appetizer will be one you will keep going back for. You can enjoy it at a picnic or a fancy dinner party, there's always an occasion for this savory dish.
2 hr 10 min
- 1 cup heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Whole grain Italian bread
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Toss tomatoes, basil, olive oil, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Allow to set 1-2 hours for flavors to come together.
- Slice bread into thick 1” pieces and toast.
- Top toast with bruschetta mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with more fresh basil.