Cilantro Lime Cucumber Salad
Posted by: EdibleGarden Admin -
This easy cucumber salad recipe is a fast and fresh summer side dish with a bit of a kick. The cilantro adds the perfect twist! A perfect compliment to a Mexican-style meal.
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cucumbers, very finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons minced cilantro, to taste
- Dice the jalapeño and garlic and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper. Use a whisk to incorporate the 3 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
- Finely slice the cucumbers. Add the cucumbers to the dressing and stir together.
- Finely mince the cilantro and add it to the bowl. Stir to combine. You can either let it sit in the fridge to marinate for a couple hours, or serve immediately.