Frozen Strawberry-Basil Margarita
Posted by: EdibleGarden Admin -
- 1 lime wedge
- Coarse sugar, optional
- 1-1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 4 fresh Edible Garden basil leaves
- Fresh strawberries, optional
- Moisten rim of 1 cocktail glass with lime wedge. If desired, sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rim in sugar.
- Place tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, strawberries and basil in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into prepared glass. Garnish with lime wedge and, if desired, strawberries and additional basil leaves.