Posted by: EdibleGarden Admin -
Serves about 1 cup
With a dressing this easy, there’s no excuse for using packaged salad dressings with industrial oils, sugars, and thickeners. This quick homemade Italian dressing tastes so much better, and is so much better for you. And it’s naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free.
Credit: Pinterest @cookeatpaleo
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs - I used Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced with garlic press
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup organic olive oil
- Add all ingredients to jar or bottle with tight-fitting lid and shake until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.