Spinach-Basil Pesto Dressing
Posted by: EdibleGarden Admin -
Looking for the perfect thing to jazz up a tomato mozzarella salad? Look no further. This super simple, quick, and delicious pesto dressing has never tasted so good paired with fresh tomato and mozzarella.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Add basil, spinach, garlic, salt, and 1 tbsp of olive oil to food processor or blender and pulse.
- Drizzle in more olive oil as necessary to obtain a smooth texture.